I went for a drive down to the country and on my way I saw this enormous llama. It was freaky but it was cool at the same time. It was like a real one and it was going to attack me with it big head or hooves. I pull over and go up to it. I try to touch it but I am to small. I decide to climb it to see if there is a view of the city. I climb up the statue and then when I got to the top the view I saw was amazing.
Good evening Parents, Teachers and fallow graduates. It has been a long 7 years of our time and journey at MPPS. We have had a lot of memories that started in Prep when we first met all the way up to where we are today at the top of the school.
We all can admit for some of us our first day of school was very nerve racking but as the days went on it turned out to be not as bad. In the first 3 years of school every ones favourite day would have been Friday because of Friday Fun.
3/4 was when it started to get a bit more serious when we started to do projects and a bit of homework. 5/6 was when everything changed when you started roles and running things. For example the house captains running the sporting events and us all running SEPEP.
As we leave our journey will not end it will continue even though we might not see those familiar faces. We will start our 8th chapter starting high school. As Lao Tzu said “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step”.
Ads are designed to make you hungry.
- 3 in 10 Aussie kids are obese.
- ACMA stands for Australian Communication Media Authority.
- Commercial stations show an average of 5 hours a week of junk ads because they want you to buy the product.
- If you are obese you can get health problems like diabetes,heart diesese and cancer.
- Out of the whole world what is the percentage of people that but the food that are on the ads?
- She started out her business around her neighbourhood.
- She wanted to help the Sippy Creek Animal Refuge raise money to help the animals stay alive.
- Tips on how to start your own business is 1. A unique idea, 2. Marketing and 3. Profit and loss.
- When you start your own business make sure it is something you like to do because then it is more enjoyable.
- You have to take the material costs away from the money you made because then you know how much money you have.
How different types of fairy houses has she made?
I think it means that poor people can help others just the same as rich people can. I also think it means we should treat everyone equally because everyone can show things they can do like others. I think poor poeple should be respected because if they were educated they could do great things like other people who do great things in this world. Also every one should be treated equally because you never know what someone can do until they try. So you should not judge someone who they are or what they look like but what qualitys they have.
I was wandering down the street until I saw a poster saying a million dollars! “WOW! I want a million dollars” I thought. I walked in to the news agency and entered to win the a million dollars. I had my ticket and I was not going to let it go until I found out if I had won a million dollars. I walked back home and waited and waited. I wanted to do something because I was getting bored but i could not lose my concentration on not letting that ticket go. The next day I walked up to the news agency to see if I had won. I slowly gave him the ticket and he told me that I had won A MILLION DOLLARS!
- There is a tax called GST.
- The prime minister has announced he will be increasing it or putting in more things.
- The GST came back in the 2000.
- Overall the GST raises up to 50 billion dollars a year because 10% of some of the things we buy has GST.
- Changing the GST is a big deal because it would hit everyone.
In 10 years will the GST increase or stay the same?
- Sitting can be bad for you.
- When you sit down for a long time your muscles switch off.
- Experts now say every 20 minutes to stand up from your seat.
- Obesity, Diabetes and heart dieses are caused by sitting down because when you sit down for a long time your muscles switch off.
- Sitting down for a long time can be bad for you because when you sit down for a long time your muscles switch off and your body is not as good as processing sugars and fats.
How do tour muscles switch off while you’re sitting?