– Reconciliation week is about celebrating the first Australians and trying to make the country more equal.
– An Aboriginal girl is doing a social experiment to see if they trust her.
– 71% of Australians think people are prejudice and 13% think there is trust between indigenous and non indigenous.
– A class of kids are creating colourful art using 3 words because they want to encourage people to take action.
– Kids are making change it up posters because the want people to do something about it.
– How can schools get involved in it?