QUESTION 24: Fill the big square so that each row and each column contain the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. The digits within the thicker outlined area, when combined using the given operation, must equal the given number.
PREDICT: I predict that I will have to use my problem solving skills and use numbers.
1. First in the 8x thicker outline you put 3 numbers that are times together to make 8. The top left corner is 1, next to 1 is 4 and 2 under the 1.
2. Then do the thicker outline fo 7+. The numbers is 3 at the top and 4 underneath,
3. Now do the 6x thicker outlined part the 2 at the top and 3 underneath.
4. Now do the 2x part the 1 goes on top and the 2 goes underneath.
5. Now do the 12x part the 3 goes on top and the 4 goes underneath.
6. Then in the 24x part you put the 4 first then underneath you put 1 then next to one you put 2 the you put 3.
SUMMARY: The strategy I used was to problem solve and use numbers.